The Arctic Flipper is a normal Monster which spawns for two consecutive days in the course of one Monster cycle. It will remain on the Kingdom Map for 2 hours and 55 minutes, or until it is killed. When these monsters are killed, a new monster of the same type will spawn nearby.
The Arctic Flipper was also summoned by guilds during Guild Bash, when enough points have been scored collectively by the guild, to reach the Monster Crests.
- Arctic Flippers have high HP.
- The energy cost to hunt an Arctic Flipper is 1.
- The damage multiplier can't be used.
- Consecutive hunting damage boost still applies.
- The Level of the monster depends on the current Guild Bash Level of the summoning Guild
DMG Type: Physical
Strong Against: High PDEF
Weak Against: The Arctic Flipper's powerful kicks can knock back your Heroes. Its attacks also cover a wide area. Bring healers and Heroes with high PDEF to help keep your party alive, then use magic attacks to turn the tide!
DMG Type: Direct DMG
Strong Against: Physical and Magic
Weak Against: The Arctic Flipper is making a splash! Turn the tide by defeating it in the Guild Bash, and fish up its treasures!
|Level||Free Heroes||Paid Heroes|
|1 - 5||Black Crow, Death Archer, Incinerator, Tracker, Trickster||Black Crow, Death Archer, Incinerator, Petite Devil, Tracker|
|Monster Lv||Material and Chest Grade||Speed Up||Shield||Gems||Gold|
Used to craft: Arctic Flipper Set
- Frozen Conch
- Ambergris Crystal
- Lustrous Crystal
- Blubber Oil
Arctic Flippers give 0 rewards when hit.
- All members of the guild that summon an Arctic Flipper, will receive the Summon Bonus.
- The Grade (common to legendary) of the Summon Bonus depends on the current Guild Bash Level.
- The Summon Bonus content is random, and contains one of the following rewards:
|Star Scroll x3
Star Scroll x10
|Bon Appeti x70
Bon Appeti x20
- All members of the guild who score the killing blow on an Arctic Flipper will receive the Slayer Loot.
- The Grade (common to legendary) of the Slayer Loot depends on the current Guild Bash Level.
- The Slayer Loot content is random.
Players can do well over 1% damage to Arctic Flippers summoned during Guild Bash, if they send 5 heroes, have good hunting gear, and use hunting boosts.
The Arctic Flipper first appeared as a Guild Bash monster in June of 2019. Arctic Flippers appeared as normal monsters on October 5th, 2021.
|Normal Monsters||Arctic Flipper • Blackwing • Bon Appeti • Cottageroar • Frostwing • Gargantua • Gawrilla • Grim Reaper • Gryphon • Hardrox • Hell Drider • Hootclaw • Jade Wyrm • Mecha Trojan • Mega Maggot • Necrosis • Noceros • Queen Bee • Saberfang • Serpent Gladiator • Snow Beast • Terrorthorn • Tidal Titan • Voodoo Shaman|
|Guild Event Monsters||Arctic Flipper • Goal Bandit • Hoarder • Huey Hops • Pumpkinator|
|One Hit Monsters||Animare • Bouldur • Evil Weevil • Gemming Gremlin • Goblin • Krabby • Tinythorn • Totempest • Trickstar • Troubledough • Undead Ogre|
|Multiple Hit Monsters||Bon Viveur • Phantom Knight • Serpent Vizier|