Resource tiles spawn throughout all Kingdoms in Levels 1-5. When a resource tile is gathered, a new resource tile of the same type and level will spawn nearby.
To locate resource tiles in the various levels:
- Go to the Kingdom Map
- Tap on the Kingdom Overview icon
- Tap on the Resource Tiles Chart icon
|Tile||Resource||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
Note: If two armies from different Guilds are headed towards the same resource tile, the player who gets to the tile fastest will begin gathering. If the second player is shielded, their gatherers will automatically return to the Castle, when they reach the tile. *Disregard the red flashing screen in this case.
If the second player is not shielded, their gatherers will attack the army currently gathering the tile.
Researching Resource Harvesting will increase Gathering Speed. Weight Training increases Army Capacity, or how much armies can carry. Ration Run increases Gathering Troops' Travel Speed. And Gathering Priority allows the player to auto-select the number of troops needed to clear a resource tile, based on the resource amount.
Max out the following 4 Talents. The first two will give a Gathering Speed Boost, and the second two will increase Army Capacity:
- Gathering I
- Gathering II
- Max Load I
- Max Load II
|Electric Lance||Main Hand||Army Capacity
Resource Gathering Speed
|Noceros Mask||Helmet||Army Capacity
Resource Gathering Speed
|Lightning Guard||Armor||Resource Gathering Speed|
|Gryphon's Talon||Off-hand||Army Capacity|
Optional Equipment Edit
|Craggy Greaves||Legs||Resource Gathering Speed|
|Seafarers Cleats||Legs||Army Capacity|
|Nomad Boots||Legs||Army Capacity|
- Wait until your troops have reached the resource tile they are gathering, to unequip this Equipment, or you will not get the boosts!
- Use Travel Speed Boost Equipment in any empty Slots.
- Use Tier 1 troops. They can run the fastest, and are cheap and quick to heal.
- Most players respect “First arrow”: If another player is already headed towards a tile, don’t try and gather that tile.
- Send your heroes along with your troops, to get a 40% increase in material drops. Never send your Leader.
- Level 2 resource tiles give the best material drops.
- Upgrade the Noceros Familiar to Elder, to unlock the Support Skill: In a Flash. When this skill is upgraded to Lv. 10, it instantly completes gathering for 5 random Gathering Armies (not applicable for Gem Lodes).