Guild Bash is a two day event (shortened from 3 days in the last major update) where Guilds earn points by completing challenges, in order to summon and kill Guild Event monsters, most often Huey Hops, Hoarder and Arctic Flipper.
Calendar[edit | edit source]
Guild Bash takes place during other Special Events, and usually occurs every 1-3 months
Event Rules[edit | edit source]
To summon the Guild Event monsters, guilds must reach the Monster Crests by scoring points. There are three Crests to reach, the points required vary by Guild Bash level:
|Monster Crests||Beginner||Intermediate||Advanced||Expert||Master||Monster Total|
Guilds that obtain all 3 Crests will advance to the next level in the Guild Bash. Guilds that do not obtain at least 2 Crests will drop to a lower level in the next Guild Bash.
Guild Event monsters can only be summoned by a guilds Rank 5 and Rank 4's. When a Guild event monster is summoned, it will appear close to the person who summoned. It will also be announced in the Kingdom Chat and can be attacked by anyone in the Kingdom.
The Level of the monster (1 - 5) depends on the Guild Bash Level of the Guild that summoned it. Higher level monsters will have more HP, but drop higher grade loot.
Points[edit | edit source]
When individual players score points, these will contribute to their guilds overall point count. Players can only score points for the guild they started the event in. Leaving the guild during Guild Bash, will not affect any points already accumulated.
There are four different ways to earn points during Guild Bash:
Complete Hell Events - 1 Hell Event gives 16,000 Points.
Donate items in the Donation Box.
Win Darknest Coalition battles (Rally Captain only). The Darknest levels that are available vary by Guild Bash level.
|Beginner Level||Intermediate Level||Advanced Level||Expert Level||Master Level|
|Darknest Level 1-2||Darknest Level 1-3||Darknest Level 1-4||Darknest Level 1-5||Darknest Level 1-6|
|Darknest Level||Amount||Points per Nest|
|Hit Lv 1 Monster||30|
|Hit Lv 2 Monster||60|
|Hit Lv 3 Monster||120|
|Hit Lv 4 Monster||180|
|Hit Lv 5 Monster||360|
|Kill Lv 1 Monster||100|
|Kill Lv 2 Monster||600|
|Kill Lv 3 Monster||2,500|
|Kill Lv 4 Monster||10,000|
|Kill Lv 5 Monster||30,000|
Rewards[edit | edit source]
There are two different rewards in Guild Bash:
- Summon Bonus: Everyone in the guild is rewarded with a Summon Bonus every time a guild summons a monster.
- Slayer Loot: Is rewarded to all members of the guild that land the killing blow on the monster.
The Grade (Common - Legendary) of both chests depends on the current Guild Bash Level.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Scoring points[edit | edit source]
- Choose Hell Events that require low points, so more can be completed with less speed ups.
- Monster Hunt Hell Events give double points during Guild Bash.
- Coordinate monster hunting with guild members, to kill as many monsters as possible.
- Hunt only monsters that guild members can kill.
- Focus on hunting monsters that require Agility Heroes, as they are usually easier to kill.
Summoning and killing the Special Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Announce the summoning time in guild mails and get as many guild members online as possible.
- Set out Camps all around the summoning spot to discourage monster thieves, or at least make their hunts longer.
- If another guild is trying to steal the monster, the guild members closest to the monster should wait until it is almost dead, and then all hit it at the same time.
Gallery[edit | edit source]