When individual players score points, these will contribute to their guilds overall point count. Players can only score points for the guild they started the event in. Leaving the guild during Guild Bash, will not affect any points already accumulated.
To summon the Guild Event monsters, guilds must reach the Monster Crests. There are three Crests to reach:
|Monster Crest||Points||Monsters to Summon|
Guild Event monsters can only be summoned by a guilds R5 and R4's. When a Guild event monster is summoned, it will appear close to the person who summoned. It will also be announced in the Kingdom Chat.
Guild Bash takes place during other Special Events, and usually occurs every 1-3 months.
There are four different ways to earn points during Guild Bash:
- Complete Hell Events
- Win Darknest Coalition battles (Rally Captain only)
- Donate items in the Donation Box
- Hunt Monsters
|Complete Hell Event||Points|
|1 Hell Event||16,000|
|Win Darknest Coalition battles||Amount||Points|
|Level 1 Darknest||50||6,000|
|Level 2 Darknest||40||10,000|
|Level 3 Darknest||30||17,000|
|Level 4 Darknest||20||30,000|
|Level 5 Darknest||10||70,000|
|Hit Lv 1 Monster||30|
|Hit Lv 2 Monster||60|
|Hit Lv 3 Monster||120|
|Hit Lv 4 Monster||180|
|Hit Lv 5 Monster||360|
|Kill Lv 1 Monster||100|
|Kill Lv 2 Monster||600|
|Kill Lv 3 Monster||2,500|
|Kill Lv 4 Monster||10,000|
|Kill Lv 5 Monster||30,000|
There are two different rewards in Guild Bash:
- Summon Bonus
- Slayer Loot
- Every time a guild summons a monster, everyone in the guild is rewarded with a Summon Bonus.
- The Slayer Loot is rewarded to all members of the guild that land the killing blow on the monster.
- Monster Hunt Hell Events give double points during Guild Bash.
- Choose Hell Events that require low points, so more can be completed, with less speed ups.
- Coordinate monster hunting with guild members, to kill as many monsters as possible.
- Hunt only monsters that guild members can kill.
- Focus on hunting monsters that require Physical Heroes, as they are usually easier to kill.
Summoning and Killing the Special Monsters
- Announce the summoning time in guild mails and get as many guild members online as possible.
- Set out camps all around the summoning spot, to discourage monster thieves, or at least make their hunts longer.
- Players closest to the monster should wait until it is almost dead, and then all hit it at the same time.
- Don’t worry about wasting energy, as Guild Bash monsters only require 1 energy to hunt.
- See Monster, section Guild Event Monsters, for more info.