FANDOM


The Infirmary is a building which heals injured defenders.

https://accounts.google.com/info/servicerestricted?es=ABAdc_jGwVfMf2Ft3kSXBZYntyvtNsdpOdh02M_4efu_dYGc7TImHiKcNWh_4DABLnPsDRadt-Wj&srcurl=https://admin.google.com/a/cpanel/dovercourt.edu.sg/ServiceNotAllowed?service%3Dmail%26continue%3Dhttps://mail.google.com/mail

  • When troops are defeated in a battle outside of the player's turf (e.g. attacking other players or Skirmish), 60% of the troops (highest tier troops) will be sent to the Infirmary as long it is not at full capacity, the remaining 40% will be dead, unless there is space in the sanctuary to take them, in which case 38% of troops (highest tier troops) will be sent to the sanctuary.
  • When troops are attacked when defending a tile or inside the player's turf, all injured troops will be sent to the Infirmary, providing there are still Infirmary spaces available.
  • If troops are defeated when the Infirmary is at full capacity, the troops will be dead, unless there is space in the sanctuary, in which case (80% if defending, 38% if attacking) will be sent to the sanctuary to be revived.
  • A majority of wounded and dead troops are revived in Darknest rallies.

Upgrading the infirmary will increase the healing capacity of the infirmary. At Level 25, the turf will receive a bonus Army Max HP increase of 5%.


Upgrade Results Edit

Level Infirmary Capacity Might Increase Food Cost Stone Cost Timber Cost Ore Cost Required Orig. Time
1 1,000 12 80 100 160 60 00:01:30
2 1,500 24 120 150 240 90 Barracks: Lv.2 00:03:00
3 2,200 36 180 225 360 135 Barracks: Lv.3 00:06:00
4 3,000 50 270 337 540 202 Barracks: Lv.4 00:12:00
5 4,500 70 405 506 810 303 Barracks: Lv.5 00:24:00
6 6,000 99 607 759 1,215 455 Barracks: Lv.6 00:38:24
7 7,500 139 911 1,139 1,822 683 Barracks: Lv.7 00:57:36
8 9,000 193 1,822 2,278 3,645 1,366 Barracks: Lv.8 01:26:24
9 10,500 271 3,645 4,556 7,290 2,733 Barracks: Lv.9 02:00:58
10 12,000 380 7,290 9,112 14,580 5,467 Barracks: Lv.10 02:49:21
11 13,500 531 14,580 18,225 29,160 10,935 Barracks: Lv.11 03:40:09
12 15,000 744 29,160 36,450 58,320 21,870 Barracks: Lv.12 04:46:12
13 16,500 1,041 58,320 72,900 116,640 43,740 Barracks: Lv.13 06:12:03
14 18,000 1,457 116,640 145,800 233,280 87,480 Barracks: Lv.14 08:03:40
15 19,500 2,041 233,280 291,600 466,560 174,960 Barracks: Lv.15 10:28:46
16 21,000 2,857 466,560 583,200 933,120 349,920 Barracks Lvl 16 13:37:24
17 22,500 4,001 699,840 874,800 1,399,680 524,880 Barracks Lvl 17 14:59:08
18 24,000 5,600 909,792 1,137,240 1,819,584 682,344 Barracks Lvl.18 16:29:03
19 25,500 7,841 1,182,729 1,478,412 2,365,459 887,047 Barracks Lvl 19 18:07:57
20 27,000 10,977 1,537,548 1,921,935 3,075,096 1,153,161 Barracks Lvl 20 19:56:45
21 28,500 15,367 1,998,813 2,498,516 3,997,626 1,499,109 Barracks Lvl 21 23:56:06
22 30,500 21,515 2,598,456 3,248,071 5,196,913 1,948,842 Barracks Lvl 22 1d 11:54:09
23 32,500 30,121 3,377,994 4,222,492 6,755,988 2,533,495 Barracks Lvl 23 2d 13:02:02
24 34,500 42,168 4,391,392 5,489,240 8,782,784 3,293,544 Barracks Lvl 24 4d 19:57:52
25 40,000 71,687 8,782,784 10,978,480 17,565,568 6,587,088 Barracks Lvl 25, Golden Hammer 9d 15:55:54
Total: 219,223 26,413,218 33,016,523 52,826,440 19,809,909 24d 18:46:23


Buildings
Advanced Buildings

Altar - Battle Hall - Prison - Treasure Trove

Familiar Buildings

Gym - Monsterhold - Mystic Spire - Spring

Resource Buildings

Farm - Lumber Mill - Lunar Foundry - Manor - Mines - Quarry

Standard Buildings

Academy - Castle - Castle Wall - Barracks - Embassy - Infirmary - Trading Post - Vault - Watchtower - Workshop

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.