- Normal is unlocked by clearing Skirmish 8 - Sacred War.
- Elite is unlocked by purchasing the Labyrinth (Elite) Access, which almost always comes bundled into a Mall pack with a value of 99.99 USD or 9999 diamonds (or equivalent amount of currency depending on your country).
To attack the monsters in Labyrinth, a currency called Holy Stars is used. It costs 100 Holy Stars for 1 hit in Normal difficulty, and 1000 Holy Stars for a hit in Elite difficulty. Each hit grants one Reward. In Elite Labyrinth, hits give x11 the Rewards given for a Normal hit. Players are given 1 free hit daily, in Labyrinth.
When Divine Blessing is activated, players don't need to use Holy Stars to hit the monster in Labyrinth, as it is free. At least 3 free hits (Combos) will be granted, but the number can often be higher; the maximum number of Combos is unknown. Leaving the Labyrinth when Divine Blessing is active will not affect it, and the Divine Blessing will still be active when you re-enter.
Labyrinth monsters take 10 hits to be defeated, and usually another of the same monster will then show up in its place. Sometimes however a Gemming Gremlin (aka Boss or Divine Guardian) appears instead. The reward for hitting a Boss is 300 to 1000 Gems for each hit, and they typically run away after a few hits. Leaving the Labyrinth while the Gremlin is still there will do nothing; the Gremlin will still be there when you return.
If the player defeats the Boss (which can be after any number of hits), it will grant the Jackpot shown on the bottom right of the screen. The last three winners of the Jackpot can be viewed on the right side of the Labyrinth. Any new winners of the Jackpot will trigger the following marquee message inside the Labyrinth:
[Player] defeated a Gemming Gremlin Guardian in Labyrinth [Or Elite: Labyrinth] and won [amount of Gems]
If the player is from your current Kingdom, the marquee will also display outside of the Labyrinth.
There are two ways to more easily encounter the Gemming Gremlin in the labyrinth.
- Re-enter the labyrinth until the leader you have set is appeared. If the leader is in the labyrinth, the chance of encountering the Gemming Gremlin increases for the next 2 minutes.
- If others hit the jackpot more than once in the last 2 minutes, the chance of encountering the Gemming Gremlin increases for the next 1 minute.
Normal rewards (Dark-Frostwing)
|[Rare] Jewel Chest||Build Boost 10% 1h
Research Boost 10% 1h
Training Boost 10% 1h
|Speed Up||Other items|
Speed Up Research
Speed Up Wall Repair
Speed Up Healing
|False Info (2x)
Anti-Scout (24 h)
Quest Scroll (Admin)
Quest Scroll (Guild)
There are two different Special Events, that rotate in Labyrinth:
- Labyrinth Alert: The Dark-Frostwing is replaced by a different monster. The Rewards are changed, and can contain Ultra Rare Materials for four types of monsters.
- Secret Stash: The Jackpot starts at 1 million Gems as opposed to 10,000 Gems (Note: Text says 10 million Gems is referring the fact Elite difficulty has a prize that x11 that of Normal)
The Labyrinth was released in the January 24th, 2017 update.