Materials have five Grades. Players can upgrade Materials by fusing 4 of the same effect and grade.
- Coal: Sedimentary rock formed from fossilized plants over millions of years.
- Minerals: Fine powder milled from various minerals.
- Metal: Shiny, hard and malleable material.
- Linen: Common textile woven from flax plant fibers.
- Fur Pelt: Extremely soft hide from a rare beast.
- Vines: Tenacious plant with stems that cling to anything.
- Feather: A bird plume.
- Logs: Sawed timber.
- Ancient Bark: Ancient piece of tree bark that wards off bugs.
- Platinum: Light and hardy metal that is stronger than steel.
- Amber: A gemstone prized for its red and golden hues.
- Copper Coil: A coil of highly malleable copper.
- Lava Mud: Earthen material extracted from extinct volcanoes.
These Materials can only be obtained from special Bundles, Cargo Ship trades and Event rewards:
- Blazing Ember
- Hunter Set Materials
- Champion Set Materials