Monster Hunt is a feature which allows players to attack monsters which spawn on the Kingdom Map.
- Players must be in a Guild to hunt monsters.
- Each player can only send out one hunting party at a time.
A monster hunt is like a standard hero battle, and the results are computed instantly. Players can watch the replay of the hunt by clicking the appropriate button in their message system.
Hunting monsters requires using Energy. The energy cost can be reduced via research, but starts at:
- Lv 1: 3,000 Energy
- Lv 2: 5,000 Energy
- Lv 3: 8,000 Energy
- Lv 4: 14,000 Energy
- Lv 5:
Energy regenerates at a rate of 1,800 units per hour. The regeneration rate can be increased via research. Consumable items from players Bags, can also be used to restore energy.
If someone else kills a monster a player is hunting, before they reach it, the energy spent will be lost, and they will receive a System Mail stating: You're too late!
Players can send 1-5 heroes on a monster hunt.
See the individual monsters for specific hero lineups. The recommended hero lineups will often vary, depending on the monster level.
The most commonly used hero types are Physical and Magic. Strength heroes are rarely used, as they are mostly used to hunt Level 5 monsters.
Tap on the information icon on a monster, to view the Monster Manual. This will display the monster type, and the type of heroes players should use against it.
Monster Hunt Damage
Every time a player hunts the same monster in succession, the amount of damage, or DMG, they do will increase.
|Monster Hit||DMG Increase|
Players can also do multiple hits on the same monster in one hunt, by using the DMG Boost X function.
- X stands for the number of times a players DMG is multiplied by.
- The number of hits a player can do, will depend on their energy level.
- When players do this, they do not get the DMG increase bonus.
- If players use a DMG Boost X against a monster, when it is not needed, the energy will not be refunded and players will not get any extra loot.
- Players will receive individual rewards every time they hunt a normal monster.
- When a normal monster is killed, each member of the guild will get a Guild Gift.
|Monster Lv||Material and Chest Grade||Speed Up||Shield||Gems||Gold|
Official Drop Rates
- See Monsters for more info.
- It's better from a pure damage perspective to send multiple attacks without damage boost, until the maximum DMG Increase bonus is reached. Doing so will however also increase the risk of someone stealing else stealing the kill.