Introduction[edit | edit source]
Turf Quests are when various actions or projects are completed or achieved. every time a player finishes a project like Building or Research. These quests are then included for you to collect the rewards automatically.
Players can collect the Rewards from Turf Quests at any time in the Quest window. Players can only view the last 5 completed Turf Quests, the rest are hidden from view.
Unless you are specifically saving their collection for an event (ie a task for guild festival) it is recommended to collect these to continue to develop and enhance your castle, your heroes and your growth.
Please note : the Player EXP may differ depending on your gear when you collect your quest. For example, wearing the Sacred Gauntlet on your off-hand provides a 10% Player EXP Boost.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
These pages provide an overview of the Rewards from collecting Turf Quests. The pages are divided into subcategories on separate pages:
- Turf Quests - Building (these are for each reached level of every building type)
- Turf Quests - Familiars (this relates to the quantity, management, skills, talents and the type of familiars)
- Turf Quests - Growth (typically around player levels and hero actions)
- Turf Quests - Hero Stages (typically within your turf like completing skirmishes and hero stages)
- Turf Quests - Military (think of training x quantity of troops, having heroes stationed on the castle wall, defending your turf and scouting, invading and capturing an enemies leader)
- Turf Quests - Others (a multitude of successes, ie relating to monster hunting, completing a quantity of turf, admin and guild quests, solo and guild rewards, 24 hour challenge, hell events, upgraded and gathered resources, forging equipment, etc)
- Turf Quests - Research (this is around the multitude of researching technology)
Other areas where you are rewarded in a similar manner is within the transmutation lab with dark essence. head here for the values
Tips[edit | edit source]
The strategy for collecting Turf Quests depends on what phase of the game a player is in, but generally speaking players should avoid collecting them in for the sake of it, as there are several benefits to saving them.
- Turf Quests can be collected to complete the Quest "Increase Might (Quests)" during Guild Fest.
- If players are under Player Level 60, Turf Quests can be collected during the Player EXP Event for an extra EXP Boost.